Saturday, January 14, 2017

This week I had the opportunity to work with some exceptional students. In my findings I found that all children, no matter their need or their difficulties; are in search of love. It is so important for us as their care givers and/or teachers to be patient and give the proper amount of love and guidance they need. Many of the students I worked with this week aren't finding that love at home. So they are act out at school or do things to get the most attention, to find that love we all naturally yearn for. Children will disagree, act out irrationally, speak inappropriately, tell stories, be disruptive to the class, and I am sure you have seen them do it. Many of the students I am currently working with have ADHD and if they do not take their medicine they are extremely difficult to handle. I learned this week that the key is that we handle every case with love and patience. I've been struggling with that, but when you find your purpose and realize that you can be the change in this child's life. You suddenly are able to find the strength to love them. You find the love you have for them and their development just flows through your body. Also if we keep them in our thoughts and prayers and teach them by the influence of the Spirit. Doors will be open and we will find we connect with the children in ways we would have never imagined. 
Step back and see where they are coming from. Lets say your child has visual impairment. I took time this week to see how it would be not to have my vision. I got frustrated, sad, and I yearned for help. I hope that I can be that 'help' to my students that have difficulties of any kind. I want to be that help with love and patience, be there be their side. 
Image result for Children need love

No comments:

Post a Comment