Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Love one another

As the semester comes to a close, I have had time to reflect back on all that I've accomplished and experienced at this time. One of the key components is that I've learned to love one another. Whether that be children, or co-teachers. Its so important to walk where they walk and open your heart to where they are coming from. If you truly open your heart to loving those around you, you will be given the gifts of patience, understanding, humility, kindness, and so much more. Your working environment will work more smoothly. You will be in harmony with your co-teachers and your students will feel the difference. In many cases, you are the only love they feel. Make sure your making the difference and loving all those around you.  I know that sometimes you don't understand and you don't get along with co-teachers or children, but the key is to be the better person and work things out. The children don't have time for our disunity, we don't have time for children's disunity with us. Communication is key, Love is essential, and Happiness is a choice.

Image result for Love one another

No comments:

Post a Comment